Sunday, March 1, 2009

ProcrastiNATION


OK, so I googled 'procrastinators anonymous' as a lark, just to see what would pop up! Lo and behold, there is a support group for those of us who put off today what might get done tomorrow, or the next day (or something like that).
There are so many one-liners and sarcasms I could verbalize right now... but that would be so wrong! I am literally battling within myself NOT to say anything...really.
In all fairness, I know procrastination can have a serious effect on one's daily existence. Chronic procrastination can alienate one from social gatherings, ruin relationships or even damage your credit. But I don't know anything about that personally.
So...if I can help one person today by posting this link, then it was worth keeping my mouth shut. Check it out and please, let me know if it works for you. Procratinators Anonymous

No comments: